- To be informed of the BVL mission and of the intended use of the organization’s donations.
- To receive appropriate and timely recognition of any and all donations.
- To have access to the identity of the governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To expect prompt and forthright responses to questions regarding donations.
- To have access to information regarding specific donations made by BVL.
- To have access to the BVL financial statements.
- To know that all contributions will be applied appropriately and utilized to their fullest extent
- To know that BVL continuously seeks to provide the best possible programming and services for our nation’s active duty and veteran service men and women.
- To know that BVL maintains close relationships with the Department of Veterans Affairs and the National Association of State Veterans Homes, as well as a host of other veterans service organizations to insure that the continuing care of our nation’s veterans remains paramount.
- To know that BVL has one of the lowest overhead percentages of any charitable organization and that we are committed to maintain that cost efficiency.
Thanks to our latest contributors
Don Carter Lanes Group $21,540.25
Kansas State USBC WBA $14,606.81
Iowa State USBC WBA $13,250.59
Louisiana State USBC WBA $10,859.42
Mel’s Lonestar Lanes (TX) $7,500.00
Fort Collins (CO) USBC $5,104.75
- Bowl for Freedom Sign Up!
- "Bowl for Freedom" at Centers Nationwide!
BVL is proud to be recognized by these organizations: