- To be informed of the BVL mission and of the intended use of the organization’s donations.
- To receive appropriate and timely recognition of any and all donations.
- To have access to the identity of the governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To expect prompt and forthright responses to questions regarding donations.
- To have access to information regarding specific donations made by BVL.
- To have access to the BVL financial statements.
- To know that all contributions will be applied appropriately and utilized to their fullest extent
- To know that BVL continuously seeks to provide the best possible programming and services for our nation’s active duty and veteran service men and women.
- To know that BVL maintains close relationships with the Department of Veterans Affairs and the National Association of State Veterans Homes, as well as a host of other veterans service organizations to insure that the continuing care of our nation’s veterans remains paramount.
- To know that BVL has one of the lowest overhead percentages of any charitable organization and that we are committed to maintain that cost efficiency.
Thanks to our latest contributors
Bowland/HeadPinz Centers and the Ciniello Family $25,495.20
Cloverleaf Family Bowling Center $ 3,750.00
Thunderbird Lanes $ 3,138.50
Fayetteville USBC $ 2,561.00
Suncoast USBC $ 2,500.00
Brazos Valley USBC $ 1,748.00
- Bowl for Freedom Sign Up!
BVL is proud to be recognized by these organizations: