A new line of BVL-themed items, designed to provide purchasers with the ability to show their support for America’s veterans and the BVL cause, are now available online at the USBC store in time for Veterans Day. A portion of all sales will benefit BVL.
There are five different shirts available – two T-shirts, a sublimated polo, as well as a men’s and a women’s polo. The sizes range from small to 4XL:
- A 100% cotton adult navy T-shirt displays a silk screen imprint of The Bowlers to Veterans Link logo on the left chest with full color salute design on the back.
- A 100% cotton heather green adult T-shirt displays a silk screen sketch design of military bowlers with The Bowlers to Veterans Link logo on the center chest.
- A polyester double mesh royal blue men’s polo with white accent with a heat seal of The Bowlers to Veterans Link logo on the left chest, featuring a 3-button placket.
- A polyester double mesh royal blue women’s polo with white accent with a heat seal of The Bowlers to Veterans Link logo on the left chest, featuring a 5-button placket.
- A 3-button placket polo which has a full color sublimation of The Bowlers to Veterans Link logo on left chest and a stars/flag/statue design on back. The polo is royal blue with white accents.
Also available are:
- An adult adjustable baseball cap with a full color BVL logo embroidered on the front panel.
- An 11-ounce red, white and blue ceramic coffee mug featuring a full color wrap imprint of the BVL logo.
- A silver metal key chain with split ring with a full color imprint of the BVL logo on two sides.
“We are pleased to be able to provide our members with an array of items which will help show our sport’s long-time commitment to America’s veterans,” noted USBC President Frank Wilkinson. “We know so many bowlers are very dedicated to this important cause, and these products will provide an opportunity to show their BVL spirit!”
The items may be purchased by visiting: http://bit.ly/1G50980